To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Breaking Dawn x's 3?!


NMM has some info about the possibility of Breaking Dawn being 3...yes 3 Movies:

"There’s a new rumor out in the wilderness that the fourth book of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn will be split into three films:

Summit Entertainment has acquired the rights from Stephenie Meyer to film and distribute Breaking Dawn, the fourth novel in her series. Breaking Dawn is in the early pre-production stages. There will likely be quite a bit of tweaking to the novel due to the explicit sex and birth scenes to avoid an R rating.

Sources say that Breaking Dawn will be filmed and released in a new trilogy – “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I”, “Part II” and “Part III”. This has not been confirmed officially by Summit, however author Stephenie Meyer has stated “it would have to be made into multiple movies because it’s hard to imagine it fitting into ninety minutes”.

David Slade is directing Eclipse, but it is unknown if he will also direct any of the Breaking Dawn films. “Breaking Dawn: Part I” should start shooting in early 2010, with a release scheduled for 2011.

Consider this all wilid hearsay until further notice–it comes from the sometimes-accurate, sometimes-not-so-accurate Acting411."

Actually that would be fine by me...I thought Twilight needed to be a lot longer in order to take time to develop Edward & Bella's Love story...so I am game for 3 movies!!!!!!

2 comments:

DandHRoberts said...

3 Movies would be great! Lots more time with our fave characters!

My Twilife said...

For Sure!! I am all for extending it out! Summit...can you hear me...

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.