To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Breakup Scenes Remain The Favorites

Starpulse has a short article about New Moon stars Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, and Robert Pattinson's favorite scenes...and they all picked the break up scenes!

"My original favorite scene was a really small scene that I just thought was kind of cute," Lautner said. "It was the scene where I walk her up to Bella's door and say goodbye to her. I'm going off to fight in the woods and she's worried. She's scared for me. I thought that it was kind of cute, but I also like the break-up scene. It was also painful to shoot because it was 35 degrees and we had rain poured on us. It was rain tower rain, which is straight from the spring and it was freezing. It was bad."
By the time he wolfs out and prowls off to fight, Bella basically feels dumped.

"Yeah, that's my favorite scene in the movie," said Kristen Stewart. "We call it a break-up scene because he basically tells her that they can't be friends anymore and he's transforming. If [Taylor] ever, ever treated me like that, it would kill me."

Edward Cullen gets a breakup scene of his own too. "I think my break-up scene was my favorite scene," said Robert Pattinson. "Hopefully, it'll come off as having quite a few more levels than the relationship in Twilight. It was interesting. It was a five page long dialogue scene. That didn't happen at all, in the first one, and it's quite an interesting little moment. It completely bypasses all the supernatural elements of the story as well."

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.