To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Edi Fills Us In On His Private Screening of New Moon

Edi Gathegi talks about his private screening of New Moon at TwiTour:

What were your reaction to the screening of New Moon with Stephenie Meyer yesterday?

You guys if you haven’t twittered yet, I saw New Moon yesterday. And I sat next to Stephenie Meyer. In a private theater that had like 10 seats. And I watched this gorgeous movie in front of me. And pound for pound I think you guys are gonna LLLLOOOOVVVVEEE it. I don’t anyone is not going to love it. I think it’s just a movie where everyone will love it. You know what my prediction is? There will be a whole new onslaught of twiguys. I think that’s actually the biggest recommendation that you can get. Cause we already know that we have all the female fans. I think with this movie that people will be…this movie is just damn good. Hey Bruno…yeah. I saw New Moon it was good you should go see it. And that’s what I think.

Read the rest @ Twifans via NMM.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.