To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Get Your Twitarded Merch!


If you read my blog at all you know Twitarded cracks my shit up! Well, they have done it again! They have started their own Cafe Press store where you can get your very own Twitarded thongs, shirts, coffee mugs etc!


Holy Robward...Hubster would just DIE if I bought me one of these! Teehee! Guess you should have bought me that mini-E honey!
*evil grin*


Go check it all out here! Congrats and good luck JJ & STY!

2 comments:

Jenny Jerkface said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out! I'm tempted to get a thong but, as much as I love STY, I don't know if I want her likeness so damn close to my lady bits. LOL!

Snarkier Than You said...

Oh come ON - you know you want me right there. I can see it in the way you look at me sometimes... Admit it!!

hahahaha!

: )

Thanks so much for the bloggy love!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.