To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Monday, August 31, 2009

I Asked, You Answered: Edward & Bella Are Your Favorite Cullen Couple

I asked MyTwilife Readers who their favorite Cullen Couple was and not suprisingly, Edward and Bella won out! The poll results actually reflect (in order) my personal picks as well.

Here are the results:

Edward & Bella (62%)

Jasper & Alice (26%)

Emmett & Rosalie (7%)

Carlisle & Esme (3%)

In honor of our favorite couple, here is a great Edward & Bella video for your viewing pleasure:


I love Evanescence and I OBVIOUSLY love Edward and Bella, so I love this video! :)

I am actually (not so) secretly hoping they will be on the New Moon Soundtrack, they are perfect for it, in my humble opinion!

THOUGHTS?!


No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.