To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Joan Jett on 'The Runaways': "Kristen Was So Into It"

Billboard has an interview with Joan Jett who discusses The Runaways & Kristen Stewart, who plays Joan in the film:

"It was very surreal and hard to put a word on," Jett, who executive produced the film and was on hand for the filming, tells Billboard.com. "If anything it definitely made me smile. It reinforces my love for the band and the fact I think it was an extremely important band, regardless of our level of success in America. It just reinforces my love of the whole time and of the band and what we did and how it was implausible and improbable at the same time."
......
"Kristen was so into it, into the whole vibe of doing this," Jett reports. "I think she felt a weight and a responsibility to interpret it correctly. She was really serious about it and was watching me and asking me all sorts of question, from speech aspects to watching my body language, watching where I stood, watching my guitar playing. She really worked hard to get it right."

Read
it all here.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.