To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jodelle Ferland: Team Edward!

E! Online's Marc Malkin chatted with Jodelle Ferland. She reveals she is Team Edward and that she can't say much about the part she has landed in Eclipse:

Jodelle Ferland has been sworn to secrecy. She's not allowed to say much about the part she just landed in the third Twilight movie, Eclipse.

"I'm allowed to tell people that I play a vampire who has just been turned," the 14-year-old Canadian actress tells me. "In other words, I'm a newborn vampire. I'm not allowed to say the name of the character."

So if she won't say whether her character is Team Edward or Team Jacob, what's her pick in real life?

It's Team Edward all the way for Jodelle.

Keep reading to find out why...

"I just think if maybe Jacob had been introduced first then everybody would like him better," she said. "It just seems that since Edward was the first one to be with Bella, people want him to stay with her. So, you know, that's the character that you start to like first! And then Jacob comes into the picture and everybody's like, 'Oh, no! Stay with Edward.'"

Read the whole article at E! Online.

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.