To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kellan Lutz: More of a Jacob!

In an interview with NY Daily News, Kellan said he identifies with Jacob:

"I'm definitely more of a 'Jacob,' " he says of the character, who has an unrequited love for protagonist Bella. "A girl once broke up with me 11 times, and I just kept right at it. I'd sent her candy, flowers, everything. I'm really persistent."

Lutz added that he's perplexed by how women seem to love Robert Pattinson's moody vamp, Edward Cullen. "It's so surprising to me that girls want an 'Edward,' the guy you have to chase after," he said. "That's not me."

Well good news for you Kellan Lovers, he doesn't play hard to get!

{via NMM}

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.