To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Noot Seear Talks New Moon & Gives Heidi Deets


Interview Magazine has an interview with 25 year old Noot Seear who plays Volturi Vamp Heidi in New Moon:

DARRELL HARTMAN: So, what did you have to do to look the part?

NOOT SEEAR: I didn't tan for two months. It was awful, and totally unnecessary because they painted me white anyway. And I had these crazy contacts that I couldn't see through. It was like skiing in a total snowstorm. I could see about two feet in front of me.

DH: What about the wardrobe?
NS: It was this red, flowy dress with high gloves and big old heels.

DH: A dress? It's a miniskirt in the book.
NS: I know! I didn't get to show much leg.

DH: Heidi's scene, in the book at least, is short but awesome. Tell me about filming it.

NS: The sets were breathtaking. Huge, like palace-sized. I think the scariest part for me, out of the whole day, was that they had given me lines to practice, and when I showed up they gave me completely different lines. I freaked out. Dan [Cudmore] was like, "Calm down, it's okay." They're so protective over the script. But it was really cool because the day I shot everyone was there: Dakota, Rob, Kristen. I got to meet everyone and they were so nice to me. I was scared they were going to not be nice.

Read the whole interview here. She talks more about herself and how she got the name Noot! (I always wondered that!)

No comments:

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.