To Check Out Everything We Have On 'BREAKING DAWN', Click the Button Above.

Friday, August 14, 2009

What you Think? Me Wants To Know!

Ok, so if you read my Tweets and have seen my attempt at a help wanted ad (see sidebar), you will know I am overwhelmed and contemplating a change.

I don't want to give up my blog...I love my blog and Rob and Twilight and all my bloggy friends and you...yeah I got a lot of luv to throw around.
Anyway I have been kickin around an idear in my little mind and I want to know what you think about it...if you don't comment I will just think you don't give a hoot and maybe you dont...

Ok, on to the point: Here is my idea:


What if I didn't try to be like my idol TwiCrackAddict and kill myself (and possibly my marriage from lack of Hubster time) by posting every little Twilight tid bit I can endlessly look for??! What if I posted whatever the hell I wanted and didn't post whatever the hell I didn't want to? What if I did a recap on things I decide are important, noteworthy, too damn hot or hilarious to pass up?

Would you still visit me? Would you hate me and never come to my blog again? I want to know! And of course I would love to hear what you want me to blog about, like if I totally miss something you want to see/hear about, let me know!


So, like I said just kickin' ideas around and want to know what you think! Leave a comment or email me at mytwilife@gmail.com!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would. i follow you on twitter, along with other Twilight related blogs. What do you mean whatever you wanted.....are they still going to be related to Twilight or are you talking random stuff you want to talk about?

My Twilife said...

@ Anonymous No everything would still be all Twilight related...I might just start cutting out all the paparazzi crap...that will save a lot of time! Thanks for your input!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Lily's Take me to the old world kit.